2022 Super Bowl Packages
SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA February 10 – February 14, 2020
The Creative Travel Group Difference…
• Ideally located hotels in LA
• Preferred tickets in Sofi Stadium
• Admission to NFL Fan Experience (Saturday)
• On-Site Hosts throughout your stay
• Add Super Bowl parties and/or other NFL events
• Custom packages from $12,845/person (based on double occupancy)
Be There for Football’s Biggest Party!
The 2022 Super Bowl, also known as Super Bowl LVI, will be played in SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, CA on February 13, 2020. Super Bowl LIV will be the 55th edition of this iconic contest. Los Angeles is well known as one of the country’s most popular travel destinations and is sure to provide an incredible Super Bowl experience.
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Super Bowl parties and other NFL events
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Dinner reservations
- Spa treatments
- Private city tours and excursions
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
|Hotel Package||Packages From|
|JW Marriott – LA||$14,565|
|Maybourne Beverly Hills||$16,015|
|Contact our sports travel experts for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes.|
|Child Occupancy Rates:||Deduct 20% for up to 2 children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by 2 full fare adults).|
|Triple Occupancy||Deduct 5% for all 3 room occupants.|
Creative Travel Group On-Site Host Team
Throughout your Super Bowl experience in Miami, rest assured in the knowledge that there will be a highly qualified team of experienced Event Hosts on-site, comprised of our most highly experienced travel hosts. The combined strengths of our Host Team and your hotel’s professional concierge result in the ultimate traveler’s resource at your disposal.
2022 Super Bowl is a registered trademark of the NFL. Creative Travel Group is not affiliated with the NFL or its Member Clubs.