2018 Kentucky Derby Packages
Churchill Downs, Louisville, KY: May 3-6, 2018
The Creative Travel Group Difference…
• Your choice of seating at Churchill Downs from the first floor to Millionaires Row
• First class accommodations in downtown Louisville
• Reserved seating for the Pegasus Parade
• Full service packages from $2,965/person (based on double occupancy)
Experience the Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports!
Experience the Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports! So much more than just a horse race, the Kentucky Derby is the original springtime sports party of extravagance, tradition, and celebrity! Each year, Churchill Downs draws an impressive crowd that includes some of the biggest names in entertainment and sport, as everyone who’s anyone descends upon the Twin Spires for the famed Run for the Roses.
The 2017 Kentucky Derby did not disappoint. In one of the most popular races to date, over 158,000 fans at Churchill Downs (and an additional 16.5 million watching on TV) witnessed post time favorite Always Dreaming claim the first leg of the triple crown, in convincing fashion.
It’s an event unlike any other. Whether you’re there for the horses, the star sightings, the intricacies of fashion, or the refreshing mint juleps, Derby weekend is one of the most exciting parties of the year! Join us and cross this incredible event off your bucket list.
Complete 2018 Kentucky Derby packages available from $2,995 per person (based on double occupancy).
2018 Kentucky Derby Tickets in Your Choice of Preferred Seating AreaEnjoy access to your preferred seating area for the Kentucky Oaks on Friday and/or the Kentucky Derby on Saturday. From Grandstand seats to Millionaires Row, you can choose how you’d like to experience the Oaks or the Derby. At Churchill Downs, the higher the seat, the better the view of the race, and it doesn’t get any better than Millionaires Row. As the name suggest, these seats give a million dollar view of the entire track so you don’t miss one second of the most exciting two minutes in sports.
Customize your 2018 Kentucky Derby experience by contacting one of our sports travel experts at 1-813-875-4155 or submitting a Custom Trip Quote.
2018 Kentucky Derby Standard Travel Packages Include:
- Reserved seating to the Kentucky Derby (Saturday)
- Four days, three nights first class accommodations in Louisville
- Transportation passes for roundtrip Churchill Downs transfers (downtown hotels)
- Reserved chair seating for the Pegasus Parade
- Custom ticket holder and lanyard
- Onsite host team and hospitality desk
- All taxes and service charges
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Creative Travel Group
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Reserved seat for the Kentucky Oaks; including roundtrip transfers (Friday)
- Private sedan roundtrip event transfers with parking pass
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour
- Horse Country tour
- Belle of Louisville – sightseeing river cruise (option: with buffet dinner)
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
2018 Kentucky Derby Standard Travel Package Rates
|Hotel Package||Room Category||Packages From|
|Crowne Plaza – Louisville Airport||Standard Room||$2,995|
|Galt House||Deluxe Room||$3,925|
|Galt House||Executive Suite||$4,465|
|The Brown Hotel||Deluxe Room||$5,665|
|The Brown Hotel||Club Deluxe Room||$6,585|
|21c Museum Hotel||Deluxe Room||Call for rates|
|Contact our sports travel experts for your custom trip quote.|
|*Rates are per person in USD. A 25% deposit will hold your spot. The balance will not be due until two months prior to departure. Rates include all local and state taxes.|
|Child Occupancy Rates:||Deduct 20% for up to two children under 17 years of age (when accompanied by two full fare adults).|
|Triple Occupancy||Deduct 5% for all three room occupants.|